This page contains Cook county IL legal issues about injuries to the head trauma and brain injury legal help in Illinois as a result of serious IL injury accidents and slip and falls. Common Brain Injury Symptoms include one or more of the following:
Brain swelling, severe headaches, loss of consciousness, hearing loss, dizziness, memory loss, confusion, cognitive problems, sensitivity to light, changes in personality after a IL Chicago car crash, fall or other type of head trauma.
These and other symptoms may arise immediately after a crash or fall or within weeks after the trauma.
Common treatement recoverable as damages following an Illinosi brain injury may include: Ambulance, ER-visits, in-patient hospitalization, Xray MRI or CT, brain surgery, primary care office visits, out-patient rehabilitation, in-home nurse care, in or out patient physical therapy and or occupational therapy, neuropsychological testing, audiograms, cognitive therapy,
In some cases, treatment may last weeks or continue for months and even years after a traumatic brain injury.
Paying for these treatments can be expensive. We can help patients recover all allowable damages following a brain injury car accident in Illinois.
In addition to treatment, recoverable damages are determined case-by-case. An IL Chicago car crash caused by someone else commonly include different past present and future recoverable damages (e.g., disability, disfgurement, time from lost from work, pain and suffering, loss of normal life)
If you sustained head trauma in an Illinois auto accident or from slip and fall - contact our brain injury law firm for more brain injury legal help in Illinois. We provide FREE case evalution and are paid on a contingency basis. Call 847-651-7191 to schedule a phone or in-person intiial confidential consultation today with attorney Josephine Cullotta - Cullotta Law Offices in Glenview IL.
Blog for Brain injury
Library for Brain injury:
- Illinois Child Head Injuries Result From Auto Accident, Falls, and Recreational Injuries in Children and Adults. Read this article by Cullotta Law Offices to learn more.
Did your child sustained a head injury by a car on skateboard or bike, diving, swimming, on a trampoline? Yes, call Chicago injury Lawyer, Cullotta, 847-651-719
- Brain Injury Webcast About Concussions From American Medical Society For Sports(AMSFS)
Have you sustained Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) / Concussion in Illinois? If so, contact Cullotta Law Offices' - greater Chicago brain injury lawyers
- What Medications Will I Be Prescribed For a Illinois Traumatic Brain Injury?
Cook County brain injuries are treated with observation, surgery, rehabilitation, and medication. View this page to understand four types of brain injury drugs.
- Ten Frightening Complications Following a Cook County Brain Injury
Researching complications from Cook County traumatic brain injuries? View this page to learn more about some of the most severe.
- Chicago Brain Injury Victims May Suffer Life Long Disabilities
Interested in the long term side effects of a Chicago brain injury? View this page to learn which effects will emerge immediately and which happen over time.
- Brain Injuries Caused by Chicago Car Accidents Are Unpredictable
Chicago brain injury victims face an uncertain future. View this page to learn how the location of the injury dictates the outcome that a victim might expect.
- Car Wreck TBIs: Not All Cook County Brain Injuries are Created Equal
Cook County car accidents cause many different types of brain injuries. View this page to learn about the various categories of this dangerous injury.
- Injured in a Chicago Auto Accident? Understanding Brain Injuries Can Save Your Life
Suffered a brain injury in a Chicago car accident? View this page to learn about the causes, symptoms, and means for prevention of traumatic brain injuries.
- Coma and permanent vegetative state caused by Chicago area head-on collision [PDF]
Cook county head-on collision crash can cause a Coma and permanent vegetative state. Chicago IL lawyer specialized in car accident causing coma and brain injury
Frequent Questions for Brain injury:
Web Resources for Brain injury:
- Chicago Brain Injury Website Education Resource Guide
Description: A brain injury family & TBI community resource guide
This guide specifically for people who are in contact with people who have suffered brain trauma (e.g. ENTs, police, family members, social worker, professionals) who may not have expertise in handling TBI encounters with someone who has experienced a brain injury. The brain injury resource guide also assists family members understand the daily difficulties of brain injury survivors.
1. understanding brain injuries
3. what behaviors to expect.
For source information & to access this web site, click here
- Chicago, IL Best brain injury attorney Illinois, Top rated Brain injury attorney
Description: Josephine Cullotta is a Northern Illinois lawyer specialized in coma, traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and spine injury or spinal cord injury (SCI) due to a vehicle accident. 9 out of every 10 of her cases involve a TBI and or SCI. Josephine Cullotta is founder of Cullotta Law Offices, a highly respected experienced successful brain injury lawyer in Northern Illinois who is driven by a relentless passion to help others. For more information, you may contact Cullotta Law Offices in Glenview, IL at 847-651-7191.
- ER Testing After a Traumatic Brain Injuries
Description: ER Testing After a Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury Emergency Diagnostic Testing
Description: Traumatic Brain Injury Emergency Diagnostic Testing
Videos about Brain injury:
Cullotta Law Offices, P.C.
2624 Patriot Blvd.
Glenview, IL 60026
- "I knew from the first time that Josephine and I had spoke that she had a sense of compassion and was going to work hard for me..."Gabe
- Attorney Josephine Cullotta's TOP QUALITIES Qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity.
- Driver had no past related medical history. Following a 2009 rear-end collision in Cook county, driver was diagnosed with a Chiari one malformation and needed decompression surgery to help relieve his symptoms (headaches, radiating pain) and decrease a build up of spinal cord fluid at base of his skull causing his symptoms.
- "Josephine Cullotta was a tireless advocate while following my case through settlement..."Kathy S.
- "Thank you so much for all the help, is greatly appreciated. We will definitely recommend you with family and friends."